Friday, March 18, 2011

Key Indeed

My glamorous sister-in-law, Sarah, presented me with yet another wildly innovative gift:


  "Recycling is Key" Photo Frame, made from recycled keyboards.
Go wireless with this techno savvy framed made from recycled computer keyboards.
Show off your environmental awareness and "re"decorate with some eco-friendly goods. Your friends will be "green" with envy!

I am, if anything, techno savvy. In fact, the very first keyboard that I ever used had ginormous keys just like this, along with the same icky fingerprints and coffee stains.

I peeked in Google. Two's Company, the manufacturer, also sells frames made from old motherboards. Love that.

Sarah last presented me with a frame made from wood recycled from a home in southeast Georgia, which I wrote about here.

I'm late with my thanks, Sarah. Love the frame, love the whole repurposing idea very much, although I draw the line at Soylent Green.


3 comments:

sarah said...

When I saw this Sue, I just had to buy it for you. I know your fingers have punched many computer keys in all mighty musings thru the years......

XXOO

Sharon said...

I want one, too. Where can I get one?

Kathy and Freddy said...

too cool!
that totally rocks.