Saturday, March 31, 2012

In The News

At the risk of your thinking Naperville Now's head is getting too big for her britches, I'm sharing a link you may want to follow, courtesy of my new pal Jasmine Young.

A freelancer for The Naperville Sun, Jasmine contacted me a month ago about doing a feature on Naperville Now. Our interview was strictly electronic (NN is a much better interview via keyboard than face to face).

Charlie once again provided his fabulous photographic styling. (Clearly, we are the total package, journalistically speaking.)

The story ran in Friday's paper, so if you would, save me a copy so I can send one to Mom.

http://napervillesun.suntimes.com/lifestyles/11538914-423/blog-log-naperville-now-compliments-of-julie-powell.html

4 comments:

Maureen Wyatt said...

What a great article that was! I felt like saying, "Hey, I know her!". Congratulations! ~ Maureen

Anonymous said...

We luv, luv, luv N.N. here in St. Peter Parish, Barbados!

Kathy and Freddy said...

I agree with Maureen-- we can say "We knew her when..."
So cool. I love that they talked about your Conflicted series.
Congrats!

Johanna said...

Great and well deserved article! I continue to be one of your most loyal blog readers. Nothing can make me smile as much as your blog does!