Monday, January 2, 2012

Pepper Update

Turns out, the chihuahuas were in a state of Pepper-induced panic and hid under the couch.

Pepper just sat on the floor, calm as always. Puzzled. Not worried.

So that means, my friends, we need to find her a home.

Here is her backstory.

Everyone who has met her has fallen in love with her (except the four chihuahuas, that is).

She is living in Naperville and currently on the Humane Society wait list.

I think we can place her, don't you?


I am happy to arrange a meet and wag, so email me at suejohnpeter(at)gmail(dot)com.

Let's do lunch.

Or, at least, snacks.

2 comments:

Char said...

I don't know about a second dog, but I'd be up for lunch. I promise I'll show up this time. :0)

Kathy and Freddy said...

Waiting with dog breath to hear the next installment.
Such a cutie! Maybe Pepper could hang around Carol's house for a while?