Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back At Ya!

I think this is a great idea! And one I might have hatched myself had I not
1.) been working two jobs just before Christmas
2.) been trying to breathe through this head cold
3.) been so focused on the laundry, the grandkids, the upcoming wedding, le stuff in general.

I give ole Oswald's credit for marketing Naperville-centric stuff. I think it's great fun to walk into a store to buy emergency TP and end up with great stocking stuffers (and 355 days early, no less.)

AND, may I add, this photograph was taken by an iPhone. My iPhone.

In the interest of keeping my new job (and not making my employer hysterical with  my every garbled attempt to type emails with my kumquat-sized index finger), Santa felt it best to keep Naperville Now au courant with the latest technology outside of work so that she could become proficient and wise in the ways of the 21st century. (Very Shaolin monk-ish, no?)

And yes, it's a 4S. Haven't had time to meet Siri, but I did use the camera to shoot the magnet picture.

And my son-in-law is stomping me in Words With Friends, a Scrabble-like app.

And while I waited for my doctor to examine my sinus cavities, I caught up on all my email and a few other things besides.

There is just no end to the fun.

But I still wish I had thought of these magnets. Simplicity is beguiling.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I miss something? A new job????


Cuzzin Carolyn

Tom & Lara said...

There is an iPhone app to for blogger. You can write posts from anywhere...
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blogger/id459407288

Sharon said...

My name on words with friends is sbutryn, create a game Madame

Kathy and Freddy said...

Congrats on joining the modern world!
How's Pepper??????

Megan said...

I just got an iPhone too - isn't it exciting?! And you must meet Siri, she's my new best friend. Though she does sometimes mock my accent.

Cindy said...

Wow Sue. You and a new iPhone. I never saw that coming! Soon you will wonder how you ever did without it. I love mine-even upgraded to the 4S at Christmas too. Love Siri.

Anna JP said...

OMG!!!! I have to have one of those bumper stickers as soon as possible. Overnight it, if possible. K, thanks.