Friday, November 6, 2009

Mulling

No, not cider, but what direction I want this blog to go (or limp, more fittingly). Frankly, I don't seem to be able to drum up conversation that is a.) funny and b.) sustainable over three paragraphs.

If you get a chance, read dooce.com. Heather Armstrong writes THE funniest blog with the best photography. It is priceless. Second runner-up is TheBlogess.com. Tonics both. If you're a francopohile, leave a note here and I'll email you the urls to some delicious sites authored by natives and non-natives alike. Eye candy plus. Also, I can decipher most of the French, with a little help from babelfish. (Sorry, Pop. It's been a long long time, from May to December, and I haven't taken a French class since DeGaulle was in office.)

Off to the store to replenish our "cave." Passez un bon weekend, everyone.

(This should get us through until Monday.)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

You're too modest. You're very talented at writing and your humor shows through.