Friday, October 12, 2012

Not Your Usual Message


Those Presbyterians.

We've been in Savannah this past week. I had hoped to upload a bunch of marsh, ocean and palm pictures to help tide you into winter. The modem, however, disappeared for several days until it was plucked from a box destined for the e-cycling center.

Close one.

We are now happily connected but up to our eyebrows in paper, cardboard and logistics.

At the very least, I hope to write a post from the cab of the U-haul truck.

Meanwhile, the weather here in coastal Georgia is nothing short of spectacular.

Wish you were here.

Naperville Now joins up with Mrs. Matlock's Alphabe-Thursday each week. Check out what the other Alphabeterians are up to.

9 comments:

Jen said...

So true...my husband and I were youth leaders years ago...and it really took several meetings to get most anything approved. Funny that they put this on their sign.

Tatiana said...

LOL! i love when churches put random messages like that on their signs, it really brightens my day.

Zia
singing-blue.blogspot.ca

yourverybestwork said...

Better AT the dock than IN it though :-)

Kathy and Freddy said...

Bring back some of that Savannah Food!!!

Pondside said...

I like that sign - may have to use the sentiment at a board meeting this week!

EG CameraGirl said...

This is a great time of year to be in Georgia!

Not sure what I think about that sign since I doubt that Columbus got to sail the Atlantic without a LOT of peoples' approval.

anitamombanita said...

love the sign!

Judie said...

You are only 80 miles from me!
I have seen a lot of funny church signs, but this one actually makes good sense.

Will you be in Savannah very long??

Jenny said...

Oh.
Man.

How true is that?

Thanks for the laugh and the sigh!

Enjoy Savannah!

A+