Saturday, January 23, 2010

yABBA dABBA Date

Thanks to Daughter No. 1, I received tickets to a performance of Mamma Mia! at the Rosemont Theater. Being the dancing queen that I am, this was a much anticipated, ton o' fun evening. Great cast, lots of laughs, much spandex. And who knew Mamma had two Ms in the title? I tell ya, ya can live your whole life not examining life's details and then whoomp.

I am thinking of moving to a Greek Island so I can serve Ouzo in a taverna, at least until our Get Out of the Snow Plan officially kicks in.

Meanwhile, all you singletons have a rare opportunity at the Higgins Road TGI Friday's: "Thank God, I'm Single Speed Dating Event" (register in the bar). 

Thanks for the great evening, Betts. Glad neither of us has to don platforms and hustle up a date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right on target with that whoomp stuff.