Friday, January 8, 2010

Miracles Keep Piling Up

If you were thinking my husband surprised me with a bungalow in Savannah, GA, you'd be wrong.
However, there was a delightful miracle handed to us anonymously this morning because the driveway went from this

to this


 all while I was eating an English Muffin.

Having avoided the inevitable long enough, I rose to don my mukluks and glanced out to see that an angel had plowed the overnight snow from the driveway. AND from the sidewalks. As in zpfft, all gone!

Another miracle, possibly at the hand of my favorite Norwich Terrier's family, but I am not sure. I didn't recognize the pattern of tread marks. (Hmmm. Potential here for an epsiode of CSI:Snowbound?)

Thank you, my plowing friend. I shall find you and thank you in person.

No comments: