Friday, February 26, 2010

Sign Up

Due to the big traffic mess that is Washington, I've become a devout Naper Boulevard-er. (Or Boulevardier. Or even Boulevardiere, since I'm female. But I digress.) So how is it that I have overlooked this library sign. Was it really here before Feb. 18th when I left on vacation?

I need to slow down and pay bettter attention.

PS With a little help from Ralph and Grace's Mom, I have tweaked how you leave comments at Naperville Now. I hope it is now easier and that you will be inclined to comment your brains out.

3 comments:

Kathy and Freddy said...

Next improvement should be to get the adult collection OUT OF THE BASEMENT

Naperville Now said...

You are so right about that!

http://blogopause.blogspot.com/ said...

Indeed..you need to slow down and see the signs..
God only kows what you have been missing...